21 January 2016
You are cordially invited to the 23rd Annual Sports Day on Thursday, 28th January 2016 at 4:00 pm at Sohar Sports Stadium. Please be seated by 3:45 pm.
Tuesday, 26.01.16 - Republic Day celebration 2016
· There will be no regular classes.
· Mr. Dilip Asher, Convenor, School Managing Committee will hoist the National flag at 8:30 am.
· Students can come to school patriotically dressed at 7:40 am.
· Dispersal at 9:30 am after distribution of sweets.
· The participants of patriotic dance “Jhanda Uncha Rahe Hamara” should come dressed in their costumes by 7:40 am.
· It is requested to avoid parking in front of the neighbouring Omani houses.
Wednesday, 27.01.16 – Sports Day Rehearsal at Sohar Sports Stadium
· There will be no regular classes. It will be a holiday for non-participants.
· All the participants of races, relays, March Past, Swatch Bharat drill ( class III & IV) cultural dance (class V), Drill with light (class VI & VII), Guard of honour team and welcome song will directly come to the Sohar Sports Stadium by 7:45 am for rehearsal and other preparations.
· Students will not bring books but should bring tiffin, water bottle and cap.
· Dispersal will be from Sohar Sports Stadium for all the classes at 12:30 pm.
· The entry and exit will be from Gate No. 6 of Sohar Sports Stadium for participants.
Thursday, 28.01.16 -Sports Day
· All participants should reach Sohar Sports Stadium at 3:00 pm. They should bring the costumes for their races and other respective item as instructed by the concerned teachers.
· For March Past (Senior), Welcome team and Volunteers, the dress will be white uniform with white P.T. Shoes.
· Students participating in various races (Middle & Senior) should wear black shorts (for boys), black short/slacks (for girls) and plain T-shirts of their respective house colour.
· Student Council Members must come in white uniform, white PT shoes and black blazers. Red tie and sash will be provided by the school.
· The dresses should be neat and clean and ironed. The shoes should be washed and polished. All students should bring tiffin, water bottle and cap. The entry and exit will be from Gate No. 6 of Sohar Sports Stadium for participants and parents.
Details of Game for Parents on 28.01.16
· There will be on the spot registration for couples only.
· Only first 24 couples will be registered for the event on first come first basis.
· Timing for registration will be from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
· Parents who are interested must meet Teacher In-charge at the registration counter inside gate no.6
· Special Request: Please maintain cleanliness in and around the stadium. Please do not litter, use dustbins.
Looking forward to your whole hearted co-operation.
Dr. Vinu Kumar
Vice-Principal & In-charge Sports Day