03 February 2016
Sub: 10th Annual Children’s Writing Competition by ’The Let’s Read Committee’
Students from the ages of 11 to 18 years are invited to submit:
· A colourfully illustrated story, set in Oman, suitable for young children, aged 5 to 7 years old
· Entries can be written in English or Arabic. Word count must not exceed 500 words.
· Entries should include: 1. Name, age, phone number, email address of entrant. Name, Telephone number and email address of school.
· The entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- interesting characters, exciting plot, well written text, and colourful illustrations.
· Winners will be presented with prizes and may see their work in print.
· All entries should be submitted to:
The Let’s Read Book Shop in the Al Qurum Complex (shop 116 1st floor, CCC)
to Dar Al Atta’a, Building 119, Bashaer Street, Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos Tel: 24692996
sent by post to: P O Box 156, Jawarat Al Shatti, PC 134 Muscat
Deadline for submissions: Thursday 31st March 2016
For more details please contact Ms. Jane Jaffer at: email@example.com