CIRCULAR FOR LKG – XII
01 June 2016
Kindly note the following:
• School time during Holy month of Ramadan with effect from Sunday, 5th June 2016 to Thursday, 16th June 2016.
Time: 7:40 am to 12:30 pm for all classes (LKG – XII)
• Due to Ramadan the PTM for LKG –Class V is now rescheduled to Saturday, 11th June 2016
Time: 8:00 am to 12:30 pm Venue: respective classes
• The PTM for Class VI – XII will be held as per the schedule on Saturday, 11th June 2016
Time: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Venue: respective classes
• We request you to meet teachers during PTM according to the time slots given by the class teachers in the diary.
• The School Managing Committee members will remain present for an interaction, with the parents of Class VI – XII during the Parent-Teacher Meeting on Saturday, 11th June 2016 from 9:00 am– 11:30 am in the Boardroom, First Floor, Block D.
• Summer vacation begins from Sunday, 19th June 2016 to Tuesday, 9th August 2016 for LKG to Class XII.
• The school will reopen for all classes on Wednesday, 10th August 2016.
• During the vacation the school office will function for five days a week (Sunday to Thursday). The office timings are as follows:
During Ramadan: 8:30 am. – 12:30 pm Fee collection Timing: 9:00 am – 11:30 am
After Ramadan: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm Fee collection Timing: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
School office will be closed during Eid holiday as per the announcement made by the Government of Oman
• Holiday homework will be available on school website after 7th June 2016.
• School fee can also be paid online or in any branch of Bank Muscat Account No. 0343-01175965-0031. Please remember to write GR No in narration column of cash deposit slip.
• Last date for payment of the fees is 15th of the month. If 15th is a holiday then next working day will be the last day of fee payment. Late fee will be charged @ RO. 1.000 per month.
• Parents are requested to apply for Transfer Certificates on or before 9th June 2016 to avoid inconvenience during the holidays.
• Various Olympiads will be conducted after the summer vacation. The details are:
National Olympiad Foundation (NOF)
International Commerce Qualifier for classes XI & XII
International General Knowledge Qualifier for classes I – XII
International Sports Knowledge Olympiad (ISKO) for classes I – X
Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)
National Cyber Olympiad (NCO) for classes V- XII
National Science Olympiad (NSO) for classes V – XII
International Maths Olympiad (IMO) for classes V – XII
International English Olympiad (IEO) for classes V – XII. Website: www.sofworld.org
Interested students can collect relevant material from India after verifying the syllabus from the above mentioned websites.
• It is once again requested to avoid parking in front of the neighbouring Omani houses. This causes lot of inconvenience to the residents of this area.
Sanchita Verma Dr. Vinukumar