You are cordially invited to the 24th Annual Sports Day on Thursday, 19th January 2017 at 4:00 pm at Sohar Sports Stadium. Please be seated by 3:45 pm.
Wednesday, 18.01.17 – Sports Day Rehearsal at Sohar Sports Stadium
· There will be no regular classes. It will be a holiday for non-participants.
· All the participants of races including KG - II, relays, March Past (Senior), Karate Display, P.T. Drill (III – V) Zumba Fitness Dance (VI – VIII), Malahari Dance (VIII – X), Guard of honour team and welcome song will directly come to the Sohar Sports Stadium by 7:45 am for rehearsal and other preparations. KG – Class II only March Past students will not come to the stadium.
· Students will not bring books but should bring tiffin, water bottle and cap.
· Dispersal will be from Sohar Sports Stadium for all the classes at 12:30 pm.
· The entry and exit will be from Gate No. 6 of Sohar Sports Stadium for participants.
· Students must come in grey uniform.
Thursday, 19.01.17-Sports Day
· All participants should reach Sohar Sports Stadium at 3:00 pm. They should bring the costumes for their races and other respective item as instructed by the concerned teachers.
· For March Past (Senior), Welcome team and Volunteers, the dress will be white uniform with white P.T. Shoes.
· Students participating in various races (Middle & Senior) should wear black shorts (for boys), black shorts/slacks (for girls) and plain T-shirts of their respective house colour.
· Student Council Members must come in white uniform, white PT shoes and black blazers and red tie.
· The dresses should be neat and clean and ironed. The shoes should be washed and polished. All students should bring tiffin, water bottle and cap. The entry and exit will be from Gate No. 6 of Sohar Sports Stadium for participants and parents.
Details of Game for Parents on 19.01.17
· There will be on the spot registration for couples only.
· Only first 24 couples will be registered for the event on first come first serve basis.
· Timing for registration will be from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
· Parents who are interested must meet Teacher In-charge at the registration counter inside gate no.6.
· Special Request: Please maintain cleanliness in and around the stadium. Please do not litter, use dustbins.
Thursday, 26.01.17 - Republic Day celebration 2017
· There will be no regular classes.
· Mr. Abraham George, President, School Managing Committee will hoist the National flag at 8:15 am.
· Students can come to school patriotically dressed at 7:40 am.
· Dispersal at 9:30.
· The participants of patriotic dances should come dressed in their costumes by 7:40 am and report to Ms. Tintu (class-I) & Ms. Rinku Verma (class V).
· It is requested to avoid parking in front of the neighbouring Omani houses.
Looking forward to your whole hearted co-operation.
Dr. Vinu Kumar