ANNUAL SPORTS DAY
10 December 2017
You are cordially invited to the 25th Annual Sports Day on Thursday, 14th December 2017 at 4:00 pm at Sohar Sports Stadium. Please be seated by 3:45 pm.
Wednesday, 13.12.17 – Sports Day Rehearsal at Sohar Sports Stadium – Time: 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- There will be no regular classes. It will be a holiday for non-participants.
- All the participants of races, relays, March Past (Senior), P.T. Display (class III), skipping drill (class IV), Cultural Dance (class V) Hoola Hoop Drill (class VI – VIII),) Pyramid (class VIII), Guard of honour team and welcome song will directly come to the Sohar Sports Stadium by 3:00 pm for rehearsal and other preparations. KG – Class II only March Past students will not come to the stadium. All other participants of races from KG – II must come to the stadium.
- Students should bring tiffin, water bottle and cap.
- Dispersal will be from Sohar Sports Stadium for all the classes at 7:30 pm. Please be prompt in picking up your wards.
- The entry and exit will be from Gate No. 6 of Sohar Sports Stadium for participants.
- Students must come in grey uniform. Follow the dress code strictly.
Thursday, 14.12.17-Sports Day
- All participants should reach Sohar Sports Stadium at 3:00 pm. They should bring the costumes for their races and other respective item as instructed by the concerned teachers.
- For March Past (Senior), Welcome team and Volunteers, the dress will be white uniform with white P.T. Shoes.
- Students participating in various races (Middle & Senior) should wear black shorts (for boys), black shorts/slacks (for girls) and plain T-shirts of their respective house colour.
- Student Council Members must come in white uniform, white PT shoes and black blazer and red tie.
- The dresses should be neat and clean and ironed. The shoes should be washed and polished. All students should bring tiffin, water bottle and cap. The entry and exit will be from Gate No. 6 of Sohar Sports Stadium for participants and parents.
Details of Game for Parents on 14.12.17
- There will be on the spot registration for couples only.
- Only first 24 couples will be registered for the event on first come first serve basis.
- Timing for registration will be from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm near Gate No. 6.
- Parents who are interested must meet Teacher In-charge at the registration counter inside gate no.6.
- 13.12.2017 School office will remain open from 8:00 am- 1:30 pm.
- School Office will remain closed on 14.12.2017 on account of the Sports Day.
- No late fee will be charged till 17.12.2017.
- Special Request: Please maintain cleanliness in and around the stadium. Please do not litter, use dustbins.
Looking forward to your whole hearted co-operation.
Sanchita Verma Dr. Vinu Kumar
INDIAN SCHOOL SOHAR
cordially invites you to the
25th ANNUAL SPORTS DAY
on Thursday, 14th December 2017 at 4:00 pm
Venue: Sohar Sports Stadium.
Sheikh Dr. Rashid bin Mohammed Al Kiyumi Director General of Maritime Affairs,
Ministry of Transport and Communications,
Al Batinah North Governorate
Guest of Honour
Engr. Suhaila Saif Al Qaiudi
Supervisor, Aerobic Activities for Ladies,
Sohar Sports Complex,
Al Batinah North Governorate