20 January 2015
You are cordially invited to the 22nd Annual Sports Day on Thursday, 29th January 2015 at 4:00 pm at Sohar Sports Stadium. Please be seated by 3:45 pm.
· There will be no regular classes. It will be a holiday for non-participants.
· All the participants of races, relays, March Past, P T drill, Gymnastics, cycling and skating medley ,Aerobics and Welcome song will directly come to the Sohar Sports Stadium by 7:45 am for rehearsals and other preparations.
· Students will not bring books but should bring tiffin, water bottle and cap.
· Dispersal will be from Sohar Sports Stadium, Sohar at 12:05 pm for KG and 1:45 pm for the rest of the classes.
· The entry will be from Gate No. 6 of Sohar Sports Stadium.
· All participants should reach Sohar Sports Stadium at 3:00 pm. They should bring the costumes for their races and other respective item as instructed by the concerned teachers.
· For March Past (senior), and Volunteers, the dress will be white uniform with white P.T. Shoes.
· Students participating in various races (middle & senior) should wear black shorts (for boys) and black
short/slacks (for girls) and plain T-shirts of their respective house colour.
· Student Council Members to come in white uniform, white PT shoes, red tie and navy blue / black blazers.
The dresses should be neat and clean and ironed. The shoes should be washed and polished. All students should bring tiffin, water bottle and cap. All participants to enter the stadium from Gate No. 6.
Looking forward to your whole hearted co-operation. Please note that office will remain closed on 29.01.15.
Sanchita Verma Dr. Vinu Kumar
Principal Vice-Principal & In-charge Sports Day