Our 20th Annual Scouts & Guides Training Camp 2013 was held on 24th and 25th January 2012 at Indian School Muladha. The training camp was inaugurated by Mr. Shariff Ismail, Principal, Indian School Muladha. On 24th January, a trekking was organised to Al-Hoquaine which about 65 Kms away from Muladha. This spot gave a wonderful trekking experience to Scouts & Guides as it was a rocky area with a stream.
At night a campfire was organised to tap the hidden talents of the participants. Each patrol was given a chance to present their item. Lotus patrol was adjudged the best performer in campfire.
On 25th January, all started with B.P exercises and then adventure tests like monkey rope, crossing a river, obstacle races etc were conducted. The chief guest for the closing ceremony was Dr. M. Madhusudhanan, Convenor, SMC, Indian School muladha. A prize distribution was held with the following results:
1. Best Patrol (Scouts) :- Lion Patrol led by Kaushal Kudala
2. Best Patrol (Guides):- Lavender Patrol led by Akhila Oruganti
3. Best Scout :- Kaushal Kudala (Lion Patrol)
4. Best Guide :- Kavya .M (Rose Patrol)
5. Best Campfire Item(Overall) :- Lotus Patrol led by Merlin. M. Zacharias
The Camp In-charge was Dr. K. Vinu Kumar, Vice-Principal, Indian School sohar.
The Camp Officer was Mr. Kamal Gurung, P.E.T., Indian School Sohar